Specialism / Function
Two stage interview
- Responsible for IT audit and advisory assignments allocated from time to time including all aspects of planning, completion and fieldwork management.
- Collaborate with team members to collect and assess quality of data, remove or clean data, analyse data and use data analytics tools to improve and streamline internal and external audit approach including driving the audit planning process.
- Compilation of working papers, RACMs (Risk and Control Matrix) and detailed reports in line with Grant Thornton International and firm’s Quality Management Manual requirements and Advisory Key Risks policy.
- Use graphs, infographics and other methods for data visualisation to produce compelling internal and external audit reports.
- Continuously keep abreast of latest developments in core areas of responsibility and knowledge.
Qualification and experience
Candidate should have a degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information technology or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years’ hands-on experience in systems audit and data analytics using tools such as IDEA / R / ACL. Intermediate knowledge of ISACA (Information Systems and Control Association) prescribed standards, guidelines and procedures for IT audits. Intermediate knowledge of COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and related Technology) governance framework and supporting tools.
Competencies candidate must have
Candidate should have clear understanding of IT audit methodologies, understanding of IT frameworks and governance framework. Excellent awareness of cyber security trends and advanced knowledge of Microsoft products, viz. Excel, PowerPoint and Word, should be able to work under tight deadlines and have good analytical and report writing skills.