Specialism / Function
Two stage interview
- Gather audit evidence through inspection, observation, and confirmations.
- Attend stock counts, observe processes, and compile necessary work papers.
- Follow up for external confirmations and document the process.
- Execute relevant audit work in line with identified material cycles.
- Understand the client's business, particularly in relation to your audit areas, and apply this knowledge to the audit process.
- Maintain client confidentiality in sensitive engagements.
- Uphold an understanding of audit methodology and manual requirements.
- Document work papers according to industry standards.
- Ensure clear and concise work papers are integrated into our systems with appropriate sign-off.
- Address review comments from senior team members promptly.
- Provide daily status reports on delegated work to senior team members and seek guidance as needed.
- Communicate technical or administrative issues in a timely manner.
- Summarize key points for inclusion in reports and relevant documents.
- Address, research, and propose firm conclusions on technical and audit issues affecting clients, consulting with seniors as necessary.
Qualification and experience
- Graduate with an accounting qualification, preferably AAT.
- Pursuing a professional qualification in the field of accounting.
- 0-2 years of working experience in audit firms.
- Experience of working in an office environment or related work experience is a plus.