Specialism / Function
Two stage interview
- Ensure that audit engagements meet quality control standards, supported by adequate, timely, and appropriate documentation.
- Deliver management letters and audit reports to clients in a timely manner.
- Manage a key client portfolio and foster strong working relationships.
- Understand client needs and implement suitable solutions.
- Oversee multiple audit teams to ensure planned work aligns with audit objectives.
- Serve as the key client contact for daily matters and advise clients on business changes.
- Maintain an overview of audit planning, fieldwork, and assignment completion, resolving issues as needed.
- Address unanticipated issues that arise during audits and make recommendations for action.
- Review audit work and work papers in high-risk areas, ensuring proper completion and documentation.
- Verify that all reports meet required standards.
- Collaborate with the audit partner to address concerns and implement solutions.
- Adhere to the firm's Quality Management Manual and consult the audit manual for best practices.
Qualification and experience
- Professional qualification (FCA, CAPA, ACCA, CA) or similar.
- Diploma in IFRS.
- Information System auditor.
- Fraud examiner
- Certified Internal Auditor | Previous experience working with clients in similar industries to Grant Thornton clients.
- Experience in managerial capacity.
- Industry specialization.
- Experience in large audits and complex groups in addition to dealing with complex technical matters.
- High expertise in auditing standards/financial reporting standards with a minimum of 8 years' post-qualification experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in audit and reporting framework.
- Proven track record of managing a large team of professionals.
- Proven track record of successful management of audit assignments meeting high-quality requirements.
- Proven experience in generating fee base and managing a portfolio of clients.
- Experienced using Microsoft packages, internet, email (Outlook).