Specialism / Function
Marketing, Communications and Business Development
Two stage interview
- Prepares publications, presentations, communications, etc. that are used both internally and externally (including maintenance and update of information available on digital platforms and in hardcopy).
- Prepares artwork to be used on digital media platforms such as social media and website.
- Maintains and updates the website and other digital channels.
- Assists with the firm’s branding requirements and ensuring brand compliance within the office.
- Executes event related activities.
- Tracks financial expenses and reports regularly to the Manager.
- Has an awareness of the wide range of services offered by Grant Thornton, and approaches business development prospects.
- Maintains interpersonal relationships within the firm and with suppliers.
- Understands commercial implications of actions relating to productivity, efficiency and service Delivery.
- Works effectively with the team and ensuring timely and quality completion of assignments.
- Plays an enabling role in achieving the team’s activity plan (targets) and deadlines.
- Maintains a record in the time costing system, of time spent on each activity/assignment, and also record administration and development time while working in the office.
- Attends departmental / office meetings / events .
- Supports other teams based on the request with the concurrence of Manager.
- Addresses ad-hoc requests with minimal disruption to their work.
Qualification and experience
Graduate in the field of marketing / communications / multimedia / business or related field. Master’s degree is an added advantage. Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
Competencies candidate must have
Experience of working in an office environment / related work experience while multitasking to execute and achieve targets; Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); Event execution; Editorial skills; Maintain interpersonal relationships within the firm and with suppliers; Implementation of branding guidelines; Advanced / intermediate experience (MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
Note: Skills such as branding, design, research and data analysis, public relations, website management (CSM platform), digital channel management (Linked in, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp) and adobe suite products are an advantage. The ideal candidate should be self motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, be a team player, have an attitude to learn and grow; be meticulous / pay attention to detail.