Our publications IFRS 16 - Prepare for lease accounting changes
The new IFRS 16: Leases standard has been issued by the IASB. The core principle of the new standard is that lessees should recognise all leases on their balance sheet.
Data analytics assessment report Data analytics assessment report
Data analytics assessment report
Business Process Solutions Home
Thought Leadership Cloud based business process solutions
Cloud based business process solutions
Corporate Services Home
No deadline yet for ‘Compulsory Company Constitutions’ No deadline yet for ‘Compulsory Company Constitutions’
No deadline yet for ‘Compulsory Company Constitutions’
To unlock the value that data provides, organisations should ensure there is focus on getting certain key elements in place to enable a successful implementation of data analytics capability, namely:
- Align purpose of data analytics to organisational goals and secure buy-in,
- Preferred data analytics implementation model,
- Data availability, quality and completeness,
- Improved data literacy,
- Analytical skills and experience, and
- Choice of software.
Our survey results show 87% of respondents have either disparate plans or do not have any strategy or plans. Of the remaining 13% who are ahead in terms of data analytics maturity, 50% of them possess advanced and automated analytics. These results underline a tremendous opportunity for Botswana businesses to gain competitive advantage using data and analytics and stay ahead in geographies they operate in.
Download PDF [302 kb]