Increasing regulation and investor demands for returns and transparency have brought new challenges to the asset management sector. Within this new world, organisations with the operational agility and strong infrastructure to embrace change and innovation can maximise opportunities.
At Grant Thornton we provide the expertise and support that the asset management industry needs to thrive in today’s evolving market.
Why Grant Thornton?
Our experience and deep industry knowledge and insight allows us to deliver pragmatic solutions tailored to your market, and we are experienced in working with businesses with a global footprint. We work together with other member firms across jurisdictions to bring a coordinated international approach to help you address changes across all areas of your business and to anticipate the impact of future challenges. Our experts are led by experienced partners who will work closely with you in developing your business.
Our asset management industry teams offer a wide spectrum of services including working with you on:
- innovation and change to maximise your operational efficiencies
- embedding compliance and regulation into your operations
- understanding and modelling internal and external risk
- meeting stakeholder and statutory requirements for a robust and independent audit
- establishing and managing an efficient international tax structure
- understanding the implications of digital and cyber strategies.
To learn more about our asset management solutions, contact Niamh Meenan, our global asset management leader.
As well as these global industries, many of our member firms also have in-depth knowledge of other specific industries. If you have any questions or would like to find out more about how we can help, check your local Grant Thornton member firm’s website.